Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Have Been Chosen and Appointed to Bear Fruit

I am significant... In Christ, I am significant; I renounce the lie that I am unimportant, inadequate, incompetent or powerless. God says to me… John 15:16 I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.

John 15:16, You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you. AMP

I am thankful that it is God who bears His good fruit, produces good results that last for eternity in me when I continue to diligently seek Him each day. Even as the apple tree produces apples, so as we feed on and drink from the truth of God’s Word will His ways be in us producing His results.

We can only produce the harvest which comes from what nourishes us or to say it differently, ‘we are what we take in to our lives’ and others will always see the results not hear what we say if there is a difference between them.

If you are concerned about the harvest coming from your life, spend more time in prayer, Bible reading and worship it will transform you and the results will become available for all to see.

Then others will want to know where the knowledge that You are Significant comes from.

Artwork: Who I am in Christ comes from Neil T. Anderson as does the intitial test on significance.

No comments: