Monday, December 05, 2011

God Will Complete the Good Work He Started in Me

I am secure...In Christ, I am totally secure; I renounce the lie that I am guilty, unprotected, alone or abandoned. I am free from any condemnation brought against me I am hidden with Christ in God. Phil 1:6, I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.             

Phil 1:6 And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you. AMP

It is not always easy to believe that God is at work when all around you life seems to be crashing in, or in those long periods when you have fighting the good fight for what seems to be forever, BUT GOD, who knows the end from the beginning and everything in between is at work in your life and He will not fail to keep His promise to you to complete the good work He started in you. And yes He can make you willing to be willing and able to overcome with joy and strength!

No comments: