Friday, December 09, 2011

I am a Branch of Jesus Christ, the True Vine

I am significant... In Christ, I am significant; I renounce the lie that I am unimportant, inadequate, incompetent or powerless. God says to me… John 15:5 I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.

John 15:5 I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing. AMP

Significant is to have meaning, value and importance.

Do not say to yourself or others I am not important or I do not count, In Christ; You are a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.

This idea for this article is from Neil T. Anderson's Who I am in Christ materials.

No comments: