Saturday, December 03, 2011

I am Hidden with Christ in God.

I am secure...In Christ, I am totally secure; I renounce the lie that I am guilty, unprotected, alone or abandoned. I am free from any condemnation brought against me I am hidden with Christ in God. Col 3:1-4

1 IF THEN you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.  [Ps 110:1.]
2 And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.
3 For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, Who is our life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in [the splendor of His] glory. AMP

It brings confidence to know that the source of our life is now in God through Christ. Although we operate and exist in this world we have the real fountain of our existence in Christ.
Acts 17:28 tells us “in him we live and move and have our being.” 'NIV

Today it would be good to think about and meditate upon this that the fountain head of our life is in Christ. This world is not all there is to our existence!

No comments: