Friday, October 28, 2011

People of God day five

Concept: Two concepts are zeroed in on in these verses. 1. God’s intention is that all peoples may come to Him according the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 2. God’s grace (favor, privilege) was granted and graciously entrusted us: to proclaim to the All people groups the unending (boundless, fathomless, incalculable, and exhaustless) riches of Christ [wealth which no human being could have searched out].
Rom 9:25 Just as He says in Hosea, Those who were not My people I will call My people, and her who was not beloved [I will call] My beloved.  [Hos 2:23.]
Rom 15:10 Again it is said, Rejoice (exult), O Gentiles, along with His [own] people; [Deut 32:43.]
2 Cor 6:16 What agreement [can there be between] a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 
[Ex 25:8; 29:45; Lev 26:12; Jer 31:1; Ezek 37:27.]
Eph 2:19 Therefore you are no longer outsiders (exiles, migrants, and aliens, excluded from the rights of citizens), but you now share citizenship with the saints (God's own people, consecrated and set apart for Himself); and you belong to God's [own] household.
Eph 3:8 To me, though I am the very least of all the saints (God's consecrated people), this grace (favor, privilege) was granted and graciously entrusted: to proclaim to the Gentiles the unending (boundless, fathomless, incalculable, and exhaustless) riches of Christ [wealth which no human being could have searched out], AMP

You who are followers of Christ also called Christian because of your belief in Him have been given without having earned it God grace and all that comes with it.

Now that is something to bring amazing joy to your life!

No comments: