Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am Secure and Free from Condemnation

I am secure...In Christ, I am totally secure; I renounce the lie that I am guilty, unprotected, alone or abandoned. I am free from all condemnation.

Rom 8:1-2 So you see, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit.  [John 3:18.] 2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death. AMP

Security is a high priority in life. Life is much more enjoyable when we believe we are secure. It might be financial, emotional, relational, physical or spiritual but our sense of wholeness is damaged when we do not perceive that we have it.

There is no more important security than in our life with God. Our spiritual health impacts all other areas in a far greater measure than we see in everyday life. Thank God that He has made us to be secure and our spirit to prosper and this opens the door for our (soul) mind and will and emotions to prosper which gives life to our physical being.
Artwork by james Braddock

No comments: