Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Assured that God Works for My Good

I am Secure and Assured that God Works for My Good

I am secure...In Christ, I am totally secure; I renounce the lie that I am guilty, unprotected, alone or abandoned.
Rom 8:28]  We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. AMP

 I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.

When we read Romans 8:28-30, it becomes clear that God’s purpose for us is to become like Jesus. What may not always be clear as we travel life’s journey is that even when we cannot see His hand in our situation He is working on our behalf.

The book of Hebrews states that God is a rewarder of those who seek Him diligently seek Him.   
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out]. AMP

Our part in all this is to trust in and seek God knowing that He is at work for our good no matter what our circumstances.

Artwork: Buyan and an Angel descend the mountain.

No comments: