Monday, November 28, 2011

I am Accepted In Christ

I am completely accepted; I renounce the lie that I am rejected, unloved, dirty or shameful. God says to me…

·         John 1:12 I am God's child.

·         John 15:15 As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.

·         Romans 5:1 I have been justified.

·         1 Corinthians 6:17 I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.

·         1 Corinthians 6:19-20 I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.

·         1 Corinthians 12:27 I am a member of Christ's body.

·         Ephesians 1:3-8 I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.

·         Colossians 1:13-14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.

·         Colossians 2:9-10 I am complete in Christ.

·         Hebrews 4:14-16 I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.

These materials can be found at Neil T Andersons Web site. http://www.ficm.org/

No comments: