Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Am Accepted as a Friend of Christ

In this Devotional Anderson lays out the areas which communicate who we are in Christ. Each area has about 10 scriptures. As we go into the holidays we will shift out devotional to one scripture a day under these categories. In Christ we are Accepted, Secure, Significant and Free. In order for these to have an impact on us we must be In Christ.  Before we have these new realities we must have a personal saving relationship with Christ.

Today we will start the truth that In Christ I am completely Accepted. I do not agree with the lie that I am rejected, unloved dirty or shameful. God says, As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.

 John 15:15, I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.]  AMP

No comments: