Saturday, May 05, 2012

DO YOU TRUST GOD?


In my years of searching through various religions and philosophies, I never found one that people truly deep down to their core trusted until I read the Bible from genesis 1:1 to John 14:6 where I bowed my head and asked God, who has created everything and who sustains everything through His very own life, to forgive my many sins and received Him as my Lord and savior. 

Throughout it pages I saw true belief and true the revelation of God to men and women whom He created to be in relationship with Him.
Now almost 43 years later I continue to discover an ongoing relationship with Him and the wonders of Him for whom and in whose likeness we were created!

If you will search for Him with your whole heart you will find Him.

“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Jeremiah 29:13 (NIV)

No comments: