12 panels, fits inside most Bibles: 8.5 x 5.5 inches and unfolds to 33" long.
50 Proofs for the New Testament includes important finds such as:
- The Pontius Pilate inscription -- which confirms his historicity as Roman prefect in Luke 3
- The "city authorities" (polytarch) inscriptions -- proof that the apostle Paul's use of the word was correct in Acts 17
- The Synagogue at Capernaum (Mark 1:21-28; Luke 4:31-37; John 6:59)
- The Gallio inscription -- proof of the Roman governor Gallio mentioned in Acts 18)
- The Erastus inscription -- showing that Erastus, mentioned in Romans 16:23, was an important public official
CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS